AccuForm Cushions are ideal for high-precision head and neck treatments when enhanced comfort, stability and repositioning accuracy are key.
- Soft, cloth-covered pillow contains tiny beads coated in water-curable resin
- Cushion becomes pliable when sprayed with water, allowing formation around patient’s contours, including custom pitch and rise
- Cushion forms a rigid, comfortable custom mold when dry
- Single patient use
- 15 x 20cm cushion recommended when customized fit is needed on a standard headrest
- 20 x 25cm, 20 x 45cm and Type-S cushions can be used as stand-alone cushions
- 20 x 35cm chamfered cushion features clipped cushion corners that provide support without interfering with the thermoplastic
|15 x 20cm AccuForm||MTACL1520|
|20 x 35cm Chamfered||MTACL2035|
|20 x 35cm Chamfered Half Fill||MTACL2035HF|
|20 x 25cm AccuForm||MTACL14242|
|20 x 45cm AccuForm||MTACL2035|
|40 x 60cm AccuForm||MTACL2045|
|60 x 60cm AccuForm||MTACL4060|
An Accuform Positioner is also available for indexing an Accuform cushion to Uni-frame and Type-S baseplates.