IMSure QA Brachytherapy
Fast, easy brachy QA
Perform second checks of HDR, LDR, and permanent implant plans on an intuitive, single page interface
Fast, easy single screen interface
Fast, accurate Brachytherapy plan checks
Imports DICOM-RT plan files from treatment planning systems and utilizes the TG-43 formulism for dose calculations (Comparison to plan is in percentage difference).
Visualise sources in 3D
View calculation reference points and sources, including catheters and dwell positions, in three dimensions with keyboard shortcuts for viewing orthogonal, sagittal, transverse and coronal planes.
In-depth analysis of each dwell position
Choose the calculation point and dwell position of interest and each will be highlighted in the 3D view. The dose contribution to the chosen calculation point and corresponding dwell position is shown along with the factors used in the calculation enabling easy analysis of every facet of the plan.
Automatic decay of source strength
Choose whether to calculate the dose based on the reference source strength stored in the source library or at the source strength at any date and time specified, including the time of implantation.
Features and benefits
Accurate dose calculations
- Utilizes TG-43 formulism for dose calculations
- Calculate up to 30 points simultaneously
- Calculate at reference source strength or automatically decay source strength to a user specified date and time
- In-depth calculation results provide dose contributions to each calculation point from any individual dwell position
- Choose summary and detailed reports, according to preferences, and export to Excel® or PDF
Integrated source library
- Easily create new LDR or HDR point or line source types
- Preset with 192IR HDR and Xoft Accent sources
- Use either scalar, 1D, or 2D tables for anisotropy
- Use either polynomial fit or 1D tables for radial dose function
- Visualize each catheter and dwell position
- Rotate and zoom view
- Keyboard shortcuts for standard views: Orthogonal, Sagittal, Coronal and Transverse