Explicitly designed for quality assurance of Electronic Portal Imaging Devices and for automating the analysis of routine QA tasks.
Quantify the quality of your EPID
PIPSpro helps ensure accuracy by showing you what you can't see - the slow degradation in EPID performance over time. With PIPSpro and QC-3 Phantom test patterns, baselines are created that set the standard for future QA testing. Using these baselines you'll recognise deviations in the data. That's how you will know whether you should calibrate, repair or upgrade your system.
Simply put, PIPSpro helps ensure your EPID operates at or above clinical specifications.
New trending tools
Powerful trending tools give you in-depth information in easy to read graphs and charts. The automated baseline calculations show warning and rejects levels for easier evaluation of results.
More than just EPID QA
PIPSpro is more than just EPID QA software. Youll save time performing other routine QA tasks such as light field/radiation field congruence tests and star shot analyses. Image enhancement tools specifically designed for EPID images give you more control over image quality for clinical applications. Use the PIPSpro registration tool for both setup and for the QA of your online patient positioning systems.
Features and benefits
- Automatic analysis of acquired QC-3 and QCkV-1 phantom images provide powerful quantitative information for spatial resolution, contrast-to-noise ratio and overall noise of imaging systems
- Automatic analysis of acquired FC-2 phantom images provide instantaneous quantitative information for light field/radiation field congruence including values for displacement, rotation and area analysis
- Automatic analysis of acquired star shot images provides instantaneous quantitative information for displacement caused by rotation of collimator or gantry
Trending and analysis
- Automated creation of baseline values
- User defined time frames for trending
- Easy to read graphical user interface
- Warning and reject levels represented on all graphs for quick evaluation of results
- Open or import many types of image files with the ability to manipulate and compare images from a variety of imaging systems
- Advanced image enhancement routines specifically designed for EPID images provide more control over image quality than most commercial systems
- Choose between registration routines including fiducial, template or chamfer matching
- Easy and accurate measurement of treatment setup errors with detailed results including rotational analysis
- Can be used as a QA tool for online patient positioning systems by performing an offline check of transformations